We had a fun Halloween this year…on Saturday of course since we live in Rexburg. Ben was a Ninja and Ryan was a pumpkin.
While we were finishing dinner Ben ran out and was trick or treating around the neighbors with his friends…well when we went out we discovered he had been trick or treating with both pumpkins…getting double candy. Tricky.
All the candy was promptly unloaded onto the floor when we got home….and Ryan tried to grab as much as he could while we weren’t paying attention….
Happy Halloween!
2 comments:
That picture with Ryan horking the candy in his mouth is priceless! It made me laugh good! Such cute kiddies!
I love the Ninja. That reminds me of when Jay, C.J. and Lance ALWAYS had to be a Ninja. Mr. Pumpkin looks like it doesn't matter if candy has a rapper or not. He wants CANDY!! I love it. Thanks so much for the pictures. Did The boys like the Bat Mobile? I thought it was so cute.
Post a Comment