Haha that's hilarious! I mean naturally you would jet ski, how dare they ferry you. You guys planning a trip there, I'm curious as to how you found out about it!
Hahahaha...too funny! Especially the fact they tell you at the beginning that you will have to take a ferry. I bet you someone who got the directions took it seriously too! :)
3 comments:
Haha that's hilarious! I mean naturally you would jet ski, how dare they ferry you. You guys planning a trip there, I'm curious as to how you found out about it!
I know a funny one to!
Type Tokio as start location
type new york as the end location.
go to direction #21
Guess that's a long way...
Hahahaha...too funny! Especially the fact they tell you at the beginning that you will have to take a ferry. I bet you someone who got the directions took it seriously too! :)
Post a Comment