Monday, November 22, 2010

Front Page News

On Saturday our state of the art high quality informational local newspaper featured our very own Ben on its front page!  See the bottom right hand corner?

IMG_6938

There he is….front page news in his pilgrim hat at the Rexburg Children’s Museum.   The photographer was there last Thursday and took Ben’s photo….because he was the cutest kid there….and the only kid there.

IMG_6941

I asked Ben how he felt about his new found fame:

Me:  Look Ben you’re in the newspaper at the Children’s Museum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ben:  The Children’s Museum is dumb. 

Me:  It’s not dumb…you had fun and now you are in the newspaper!!!!!!!!!!!

Ben:  They had lots of dress up and I don’t like dress up cause I’m not a girl and that’s why it is   dumb. 

Me:  But your in the newspaper!!!!!!!!!!!  (As I go buy 15 copies of the otherwise really dumb newspaper.)

3 comments:

Trent and Dianne Rencher said...

Most handsome pilgrim in all of Rexburg...for sure! Love it! Save Nan a copy ok.

Livingstone Family said...

Love it! How funny, small town Rexburg. I want you to come crash our party, but it's going to have to be our party on Saturday - Wednesday! We're actually staying here for Thanksgiving, but we'll be up soon after and I am DYING to spend some time with you and see your babies. I'll call ya, kay?

Tiffany said...

Look out, Ben is well on his way to becoming famous by now! Good old Rexburg!