hilarious!! i just had visions of caleb doing the same thing except his baby sister will have a whole slew of pink and purple items to choose from...so i guess i'm saying it could be a little worse--ben could be dressed like a girl. ha, ha!! your boys are the cutest!
6 comments:
hilarious!! i just had visions of caleb doing the same thing except his baby sister will have a whole slew of pink and purple items to choose from...so i guess i'm saying it could be a little worse--ben could be dressed like a girl. ha, ha!!
your boys are the cutest!
This is way too funny! You guys have adorable boys! :)
WOW! So handsome! I'm suprised he could button them...
I love that... Did your husband seriously put him in that to wear for the day? So funny!!
i too am amazed they got buttoned!! and he's standing up straight!
Oh my heck! I laughed out loud at that picture of Ben! HILLARIOUS!!!
Post a Comment