Sunday, August 29, 2010

Mariners Game

IMG_5779

In true end of the summer tradition…we went to a Mariners game Friday night.  They boys enjoyed it (at least the first 3 innings or so) and we pounded down that big back of kettle corn in no time.  

IMG_5810-1

The real challenge is trying to get a good picture of the boys together…

This is how 90% of them look, Ryan is trying to grab Ben so he can suck on him, Ben is hitting Ryan away while I’m yelling at him not to hit Ryan while Poppy is just smiling away and Nana is trying to break up the fight.  Awesome.

IMG_5811-1 

And then there’s that tongue….every single picture I take of Ryan has his tongue sticking out!

Sewing Stuff1-1Little stinkpots.  Good thing they’re cute. Go Mariners!  :)

2 comments:

Jessica Marie said...

Those pictures crack me up! I love the picture of your dad "crazy guy" and love all the ones with Ryan and his tongue sticking out. Too hilarious! Looks like you guys had a great time!

Reed Family said...

Looks like fun! I love the pic of Ryan trying to suck on Ben and Ben swatting him away! HILLARIOUS! (And so typical of kids at that age.)