Monday, August 23, 2010

Rolling

IMG_5745-2

IMG_5746-1  IMG_5747-1 IMG_5748-1 IMG_5750-1

Ta Da!  He’s rolling all over the floor and has a habit of getting stuck under the table now and then.  He discovered his tongue this week…so its  sticking out all. the. time.  Ben and Ryan and I and the dog drove 13 hours to Poulsbo last Tuesday to visit my family.  They did so well in the car…Ryan just stared at Ben and Ben just watched Spongebob.  We were sure happy to finally get here though that’s for sure!

3 comments:

Ginger said...

Ryan is growing so fast. Rolling around. I can't believe it. I love the tongue thing. I just want to hug him. Love you all ejoy the time with your family. Grandma G.

Heidi said...

i love the action shots! ;) i love the rolling phase, they do get stuck in the weirdest places. i don't think they know what reverse is. :) good job for taking that LONG drive! have fun!

Jessica Marie said...

Adorable baby! Love the last pic with his tongue almost sticking out!