Really? Can be be 5 months old already? He’s such a good baby…and I’m not just saying that to make you all jealous. :) He really is SUCH a good baby. He’s so chill, and sleeps like a champ and wakes up happy (unlike the other two boys in the house). He’s laughing lots, playing with toys, rolling all over the floor and chewing on anything in sight. Especially this little giraffe we got as a gift. (THANK YOU Jenny!) Its like a dog toy for babies….best….toy….ever.
We sure love this little guy. He looks like Jay doesn’t he?
5 comments:
i need that giraffe...where can I get him! (oh, and ryan is adorable too!)
Ryan does look like Jaydaddy. Can't wait to hold him this week!!
That picture of Ben in Ryan's outfit is super hilarious! Made me giggle right out loud. Typical "dad" dressing, right? Jenny sent me a giraffe like that for Annie too, and it is by far a favorite. Such cute boys. We need to visit soon.
He's such a cutie! I noticed you're back in Idaho and working a bit again...are you at Dr. Petersons'? If so, tell the girls I said hi!...and Dr. P. too, I guess...if he even remembers me...you were always his FaVoRiTe hygienist!!! :)
He is getting so big and he is so handsome. I got to come see everyone soon.
Post a Comment