Ben found the Christmas tree a few days ago and hasn't left it alone since. I finally made a blockade around it, but he usually finds a way to get to it anyways. He shakes the lights and today the lights at the bottom stopped working, they've probably had enough of all the shaking! For anyone we'll visit in the next couple of weeks...........prepare your tree for the baby invasion! Ho Ho Ho!
6 comments:
Maybe we better start building a barracade around our tree!! It is so funny how he shakes the lights and then tries to eat them. Yum!! See you soon, Mom
Allison I hope you don't mind me looking at your blog every so often. Ben is adorable. My son Blake used to do the same thing to our tree. We have a fake tree and one of our branches is permanently deformed because he would use it to help him stand up. Has he found the switch to turn the Christmas lights yet? That is always scary. I was so sure Blake was going to get electrocuted.
I love his little toothy grin, it is a grin of pure joy! I love how Ben gets your tree, I know I've had a few kids that used to do that! Christmas will be so much fun this year, it's always more fun with kids and the more you have the more fun it is!! Love you so much and hope to see you soon!
Hee hee! He's so happy with his new tall, bushy toy in the living room. You're such nice parents.
Hey Allison. How funny!! Sounds like your getting ready to head to Washington. We will be there from the 26th till the 4th. Give me a call so we can get together. Cell: 505-280-9008. Maybe we could get together with Telly too, that would be fun!! How long are you guys there?
Carly
Hey Allison! How are you guys?! Your little Ben is so adorable! I hear a little here and there from Jay's older brother, their whole family was in last week for a cleaning and I worked on em. Their little boy ~Kale?~ the one that's 4, SO CUTE! He was sayin some hilarious things about bein a cowboy and he doesn't ever need a wife cuz he can cook! Anyways, I am just starting to do this blog thing and have updated our site, so come and visit it, the new family one is markandjaylynn.blogspot.com ! Have a Merry Christmas! Luvs, Jaylynn
Post a Comment