Thursday, December 27, 2007

Merry Christmas!










Merry Christmas a few days late! We hope you guys all had a great Christmas, we had a wonderful Christmas and we're sad its already come and gone. We had a white christmas this year, the first white christmas in 17 years!!!! I was eight the last time it snowed on Christmas day here! We had lots of fun talking to my brother Ben on a mission in Mexico and watching our baby Ben play with his toys. Christmas is so much more fun when you have a baby, even if he doesn't know what Christmas is yet, its still much more fun. Anyways we had a wonderful Christmas and hope you all enjoying your Holiday too!

4 comments:

Jessica Marie said...

I love the pictures Allison! I love your family photo, especially your dad wearing his santa hat! It's so awesome! I haven't seen them in soooooooo long! Your lil guy, ben is just too cute! It must have been exciting to have a white Christmas! (Me...Jealous!) We got nothing but rain! Happy Holidays and wishing you and yours a wonderful New Year! :)

Jessica

Livingstone Family said...

Al, I'm so glad you've had a good trip and I CANNOT believe all the snow! How'd you get so lucky to get a white Christmas? I love your haircut and I think it's so fun you got to be home with your family and take your baby and your puppy. Let me tell you, Christmas is even more fun with MORE babies! We really hope you get back to Iceberg safely and we hope to see you sometime soon, XOXO!

Brianne said...

hi, we miss yo guys! looks like you've been having a blast!!!

Anonymous said...

you guys home yet? Gosh, brianne