Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Baby Close up




Jay took some close ups of baby last night while I was making dinner. Ben has been quite the crawler lately, he loves to explore. Especially the videos, he will crawl all the way in the entertainment center and then cry cause he can't get out. At least he's pretty easily entertained! I love that I can let him explore while I get stuff done around the house. Well, we are getting excited for Christmas and getting ready for Jay to be done with school in almost a week! This has been a busy semester for him, but I'm so proud of him for working SO hard and studying like a mad man every single day. He even makes time to be with Ben and I every day and be a great Dad. I put some pictures of our Christmas tree in, and Ben in his hat (it is a battle to get him to leave his hat on) Well I have to go make Christmas treats now, yummy!

3 comments:

Trent and Dianne Rencher said...

Love your pictures!!!! So funny of Benz and his Hat! Can;t wait to see you guys, then it will seem like Christmas! You maka-me some treats????? Mom

Jessica Marie said...

You take such wonderful pictures! He's getting so big! What a little cutie!

Anonymous said...

hey dis is kaelai just wqnted to say i love it

peace kid.