Wednesday night I started having contractions…an hour later we were speeding to the hospital…and 3 hours later at 3:50 am on March 8th, we had our Sophie Dianne. She came 12 days early and was a perfect 8 lbs. 20 inches long. She looks just like Ben did, with lots of brown hair and a perfectly round head…and she is just as sweet and easy as both of my boys were. We already can’t imagine our lives without our Sophie!
And did I mention that I already LOVE having a girl? I love it…she is just so sweet!
9 comments:
Ohhhhhkay!!! She is adorable and that picture with Jay snuggling up to her is so precious! We're super excited for you guys, enjoy her now while she's sweet cause then the girly sassy pants comes out and you'll miss the sweet pea!!
Congratulations!! She is a doll, & I love her name. :) cute, cute.
She is beautiful! I also love your name! So cute! Smother her with loves and kisses! Congrats!
She is DARLING. I love her squishy feet and that you have a little girl!! eeekkk! So fun! Congrats Al & Jay (And Ben & Ryan). We miss y'all and are so happy and excited for y'all (and 12 days early - yes please!)
Look at all of that beautiful dark hair. Glad you made it to the hospital in time. Congrats!
Congratulations from the Hirsbrunners! She is beautiful. And she looks GREAT on her pink quilt :)
So happy for you guys! I still think our boys look alike!
Congratulations you guys! She is precious. Hope you're all adjusting well. ;)
The Reed Family
Post a Comment