We’ve been doing a lot of hanging out this month. Luckily the weather is nice enough the boys play outside almost every day, so we haven’t felt cooped up like we have in past winters. Jay and I have been crazy busy since Christmas….so we enjoy doing nothing in between!
Ryan and I do a lot of this while Ben is at school:
We bought Ben his first “real” Legos this week….I’m already regretting it after searching for TINY Legos in the carpet all week. They need to make Legos magnetic so I can wave a wand over my carpet and find them.
Ryan is pretty self entertained playing with guys and guns and blocks…he’s such an easy kid and boy has it been a blessing during this pregnancy!
Yesterday I sent 5 months of work to my publisher. Best….feeling….ever to not have these babies hanging in my closet anymore trying to keep little boy hands off of them.
Now we are just playing the waiting game since baby Girl should be here in T-minus 3 weeks. She better give me 3 more weeks…cause we haven’t done ANYTHING to prepare for her!
4 comments:
Beautiful epics love all of them!
So I should read to find out the answer but are you publishing a book about quilting? Do you make up the patterns on your website. You are amazingly talented!! I want to learn to quilt but just don't know where to start. I guess I could buy a pattern and just jump in... maybe after tax return time :) Good luck with the upcoming delivery. I am sure she will be just as beautiful as your other 2!
Publisher?! What are you working on?!!!
Post a Comment