Ryan loves baths….and he can get into the tub by himself so I have to watch him like a hawk when the bathroom door is open or else he’ll get in. He’s such a goof and makes us laugh all day long. I know I’ve said it before but he is the best baby EVER….he’s busy and into everything…but so easy going and happy (and sleeps from 7 pm to 8:30 am every night!).
We love our chubba baby….I can’t believe he’s almost 11 months old though. Now that he’s walking a little I feel like it went way way to fast!
4 comments:
He's such a cutie! Wow...11 months! Where did the time go? It feels like you just posted not to long ago that you had this cute little guy! :)
He is hecka cute!!! Can't wait to see him in Vegas!
I just want to squeeze him through my computer...i LOVE the chubs {i nibble on sam all day long!} 11 months, really????
Time did fly by... way too fast. I can't believe how quickly little babies grow up :(
He is sure a cutiepie!!
Post a Comment