I made the horrible mistake of giving Ryan a sucker.
He loved it…and slobbered everywhere. He was humming he loved it so much.
But then I took it away…because the hygienist in me doesn’t want his teeth to rot…or him to choke.
But then he threw a big ol’ fit and the you-can-have-whatever-you-want side of me gave it back to him…because suckers are good.
That face is him saying.. “who’s the sucker now Mom?” He wins every time….its that dang cute chubby neck roll.
5 comments:
I can't believe how big he is getting. Seriously so cute. And you look amazing. Just saying.
Cutest little neck roll ever...more suckers please....
He is so cute!! Oliver loves suckers, too, and he drools like crazy too! I'm so excited to see him and BenBen in 10 days!!
haha love the play by play pictures. :) i just wish my chubby neck roll gave me good stuff. All i get is a desire to diet!
oh mamma, has he got you wrapped around his finger! Why don't neck rolls look good us older species?
Post a Comment