I give up. It takes me longer to get Ryan dressed in the mornings than it does to get myself and Ben dressed…so Ryan’s just going to be naked. He sure doesn’t seem to mind at all…he likes showing off his handsome set of chub rolls.
Luckily Ben gets himself dressed….so at least one of my kids will be dressed. Better than nothin’ right?
He just doesn’t have time to get dressed….he’s way to busy doing what 10 month olds do. Like finding old fruit snacks to eat under brothers bed.
6 comments:
waaay too busy for clothes! there are sooo many things to destroy :) can't believe he is inching up on a YEAR! they are both TOO CUTE, err handsome!
I love the picture of him looking under the bed... what a cute little chubby boy! Naked babies are so adorable!
In my opinion, the diaper counts as clothing. Therefore, he is fully clothed.
soooo cute!
love catching up with pictures. Chewy rolls on that kid for sure, it's the best!! looks like x-mas was fun for you all to be together!!
I love his chub rolls! So adorable!
Post a Comment