Ok here’s more catch-up. Christmas Eve we took neighbor cookies around:
![]()
Then Jay made 5 loaves of the best Cardamom bread ever, plus the best Won Tons ever….he’s such a good cook.
Next we opened PJ’s & slippers.
Luckily Santa found us just fine and left Ben some good loot. All he wanted was that remote control car…he could have cared less if there was anything else!
Jay & Uncle Ben spent the rest of the day doing this….
And they both got new “Nacho Libre” masks to wear to school.
Ben got a new cape made by mama.
And I ate lots of Christmas goodies and got bigger. Also next time we see Uncle Ben he’ll be getting married! April 10th to be exact.
We had a great Christmas, and today it was kind of sad (but nice!) to take down the Christmas tree. Jay left last week and started school again. He’s looking for a house for us to rent back in Ohio, once he finds something Ben and I will fly back there to join him. We’re hoping and praying we find something soon since I’m 30 weeks ( I think?) and Ben was born almost 3 weeks early. Needless to say it should be a busy next few months with moving and baby being born and Uncle Ben getting married. Bring on the spring!
4 comments:
Good luck with these next few months. Sounds exciting! We will have to come see you when you get back. We have to at least see you once while we live in the same state. This is Megan Rencher btw. I am signed in with a different account right now.
looks like your sewing blog has just taken off!!! Guess your Jay's sugar momma bringin' in the dough these days...oh wait you've always been his sugar momma...lol!!! So cute prego btw. Miss beeing prego with you...sorta getting antsy for another.
It sounds like it was a great holiday! How scary (?) to have all of that coming up just before delivery. I will be thinking of you and hoping for a due-date-birth!
We're excited to see you Allison! Maybe I'll run into you at the airport since we come home the same day:) I'm not sure if James will be able to survive without Jay once you move into your new house! I think he's become pretty attached:) Counting down the days till we get to see you! Let's start making freezer meals for this baby of yours! Hope you're feeling okay!
Tara
Post a Comment