Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Snow...in Chinese

We laughed our heads off when we saw this episode of Ni Hao Ki Lan (Nickelodeon I think?) Anyways...maybe skip watching this episode with your kids because now Ben is walking around saying "snow" in Chinese (he realized its funny), and it sounds a lot like I taught my kid how to swear.

4 comments:

Livingstone Family said...

John was across the room and as soon as he heard this he started laughing, and we both laughed our heads off every time we heard "snow"! Thanks for sharing, you're awesome!

Brianne said...

that is way too funny!!!

Christina Lane | The Sometimes Crafter said...

ROFL! Apparently I didn't pay close enough attention to that episode this last week. :)

James & Tara Huish said...

Excited to see your husband! But even more excited to see you;) We need some prego pictures is all I have to say! Hope you guys had some great holidays!

Tara