Friday, December 4, 2009

Festivities

Did I really only post once in November?  Geesh I’m a slacker.  Mostly I’m just busy, but not really, I just think I am.  Between keeping Ben busy, sewing, and eating way too much time has flown by!  We had a great Thanksgiving, its the first Thanksgiving we’ve spent at my parents house since we’ve been married (since we spent it with them in Mexico and Jay’s family instead).  So it was really fun to be home.  Plus Uncle Ben brought his girlfriend Mercedes home, and we had so much fun!  Little Ben never ever left her alone, so between Uncle Ben and Little Ben she was totally Ben’d out by the end of the week I’m sure!  Ok here’s some pictures….I dared to take one of my largeness so prepare yourself.

IMG_1556

IMG_1536 

IMG_1545-1

The annual chicken shoot.  We let all the chickens out of the coop and have at it while they run around the yard trying to stay alive.   Ok, maybe not…..we were actually shooting inflated rubber gloves.   Still those chickens better be on good behavior and keep laying those eggs…there’s always next year. 

IMG_1515

This boy LIVES in these boots. 

IMG_1514

Showing off the Christmas tree, check out that hip action.

IMG_1589

And a sure sign of a good Thanksgiving….Jay asleep on the couch while me myself and I we pounded pie.

IMG_1520

3 comments:

Christina Lane | The Sometimes Crafter said...

You definitely are pregnant with a boy - you can barley tell you're pregnant. Those boys are all belly! I love the shooting of the gloves - glad we're not alone in our shooting fun (while pregnant). I feel like less of a redneck. ;)

paigernate said...

if i didn't know you were prego i definitely wouldn't ask because you can barely tell your prego.... ben is too adorable!

Jessica Marie said...

I can't believe how big your little boy is getting! I love his hip action! Very cute! Great pictures!!!