Friday, November 6, 2009

Here we go again….

We’re having another little BOY!

We knew it was a boy before the ultrasound tech even mentioned it  when we saw him form his little hand into a gun…..yep…totally boy.

IMG_1330

We’re really excited.  Mostly because he and Ben can beat each other up and I will be free from sword fighting duty.  They’re going to be buddies & I can’t wait.  March 15th is going to be here before we know it!  Luckily I have my "boy" fabric stash all ready for action.  :) 

IMG_1328

11 comments:

stephanie said...

Congrats!! WE are so excited for you guys!!

Ashley said...

Another boy - SOO exciting! Seriously - apart of me hopes to have another boy for our 2nd so they can be lifelong buddies. Ben will be the BEST big brother.

Hope you're feeling better - March WILL be here before you know it - yea!

Day Family Blog said...

Yay for another boy. It is so nice having the same sex twice in a row. They will be close buds before you know it. Congrats!

paigernate said...

YEAH for best buddies! that is sooo exciting! are you ready for another cleveland winter- ugh!

Lara said...

oh, so exciting. I love boys...I don't know why it seems like more people go crazier for baby girls...I'm a baby boy person myself. Hugs to you and all of yours!

Heidi said...

brudders!! boys are THEE best! i love having luke and owen, they're so fun. owen's at the stage where he freaks out when he sees luke monkeying around because he wants to play sooo bag with him! they already "wrestle wrestle". you guys are going to have so much fun!! congratulations!

Sarah said...

YAY! I love boys too. I love the fabric you have for his quilt. I can't wait to see it. I am really happy for you guys.

Jessica Marie said...

Congratulations! That's so great Ben is getting a little brother to play with! How cute! :)

Stacey said...

Yay!! Baby boys are so much fun. Ben will be such a good big brother (I miss him in nursery). I am due on the 9th so we can be big blobs together all the way to the end.

Ward & Brianne said...

How exciting! Congratulations! We're so happy for you guys!!

James & Tara Huish said...

Oh, how fun!! You know how fun boys are already, so I don't have to convince you:) Ben will be in heaven having a buddy to play "ching ching" with:) Hurry and get back here!

Tara
(oh, loved your idea of the life sized portraits of James and I on the garage:) Classic.)