Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween

  IMG_1255   

Ben was a bat, I was a pregnant witch, and can you tell who Jay is?  He’s Shrek! 

IMG_1241

We went downtown Poulsbo trick or treating and Jay probably had twenty people take his picture, he was a hit.  And he thought of it all himself this morning at Goodwill.  He’s so crafty.

IMG_1263

IMG_1293

IMG_1280-1

After trick or treating downtown, trunk or treat at the church and trick or treating door to door we are tuckered out.  Not to mention candied out.  I think even Ben is sugared out…which is pretty much impossible.  Happy Halloween! 

IMG_1304-1

10 comments:

Jason and Amy Smith said...

Happy Halloweeeeeeenie! Dude, when do you guys find out what you are having? I got your email, but we were so dang busy the whole time we were there. So, we'll have to do a rain check for lunch. What are your plans for coming back?

Rachel Holloway said...

WOWSA! What awesome costumes!!! LOVE the bat..did you make it? And Jay IS pretty crafty...though I bet your awesome creative mind has rubbed off on him!

Jessica Marie said...

Great costumes! I love the Shrek costume! Very creative! Sounds like you had a great time! :)

Tiffany said...

Way to go! You guys look great! I love the shrek idea....I was a scarecrow! It was great!

Lara said...

Holy Moley you guys look awesome!!! did the green come out of Jay's skin???

Everett said...

Congrats! I am so excited for you guys. I will keep you in my thoughts over the next couple of months. Let me know when you find out what you are having. Love you guys!

paigernate said...

super cute!!!! what did jay use to dye himself? so cute! why is it that the minute someone 'announces' they're prego, their baby grows up and becomes a little boy overnight!?!? ben looks so big, he is adorable

James & Tara Huish said...

Go Jay! He looks awesome! Gene knew right away who he was when he saw him:) And Allison, you look beautiful! You definitley have a good pregancy glow:) Love it!

Tara

Jennifer said...

Oh my heck! That is hilarious! We are dying laughing over Jay's costume. (I couldn't convince Brandon to dress up.:) Glad you guys are doing well up there in Seattle!

Jen

Christina Lane | The Sometimes Crafter said...

I love that even the dog had a costume. You are all such good sports! :)