Monday, October 5, 2009

Hmmm…

Either:

A. I need to cut back on the chewy molasses cookies.

B. I’m 17 weeks pregnant.  

C.  All of the above.

IMG_1057

Definitely C. All of the above. 

I’m due March 15th.  After a year of trying to get (and stay) pregnant we are more than relieved and excited to finally be at this point!  Ben and this baby will be almost exactly 3 years apart since Ben’s b-day is on the 27th.  This baby has made me unbelievably sick.  Lets just say the toilet and my face have become well acquainted.  We’ll find out what we’re having in 3 weeks, but for now here’s the ritual ultrasound picture of our little it. 

IMG_1061

23 comments:

Jason and Amy Smith said...

Oh my goodness, I was soooo thinking about you the other day.... wondering if you were pregnant yet.......... I'm so excited for you!!!!!! Congratulations!!!! Hey I will be in Seattle in a few days until pry close to the end of the month... wanna meet up for a celebration lunch?! :)

Court n Chad said...

Hey, I haven't checked this in a while, but I wanted to say congratulations! I'm excited for you. And it's funny because I'm due with #3 on March 17th. Wanna race? ;) Hope you're feeling better now!

Jessica Marie said...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
I'm way too excited for you!:) Congratulations to you! I'm so excited that Ben gets to be a big brother! YEAH! :)

Mama Megs said...

O.M.G. Congrats!! I didn't know you were going through all that!! I have something else that might make you happy....my mom was reading a quilting magazine and you were #3 on the "Quilt Blogs we love to read" And it was a BIG quilting magazine!!
Anyways, I'm so happy for you! Two is 10 times more fun then 1!!

Rachel Holloway said...

so happy for you! And how fun their birthdays will be so close together. Sorry you've been sick...I predict a girl...(at least that's when I was my sickest!)

Heidi said...

yipee skipee! congratulations guys! luke and owen are just about 3 years apart too, it's been great. luke's a big helper... a more whiny helper...but i'll take what i can get. ;)

Lara said...

so happy for you.
Hugs

stephanie said...

Congrats! We are so excited for you guys!!

Tiffany said...

How exciting! Congrats! And good luck with the toilet. Bentley helped me get aquainted with my toilet too. I guess it was worth it though!

Livingstone Family said...

My Mom just told me this weekend. I'm so happy for you! All I can say is ... catch up on your sleep NOW!! I forget how little you get with newborns! I'm sorry you've been so sick, it's a good thing those babies are so darn sweet to make up for it. Can't wait to hear what IT is! XOXO!!

Cairen said...

Congratulations! How exciting,that stinks that you have been so sick though... hopefully the sick part will cool off after a while.

Ashley said...

SOOOO STINKIN' ExCITED for y'all!! I've been totally hoping you're pregnant!! Sorry you've been sick - oh how I don't miss that part. But yea for little Ben to get a sibling! We REALLY need to get together when we all get back to OH, K? K. Glad that's settled. CONGRATULATIONS!

Day Family Blog said...

WaaHoo!! I am so glad that you are finally pregnant. I love the picture of the pants. By the 3rd pregnancy I went straight into maternity pants the day I found out I was pregnant :) Hope you and the toilet break up soon.

Cari said...

Congrats!!! We are really happy for you guys and your growing family. I remember being sick and Ellie standing next to me watching me be sick in the toilet. I also remember being tired and closing the bedroom door and letting Ellie play while I slept on the floor. So fun!

kelsey said...

So I totally stalked you from your sister's facebook. And SO glad I did. Congrats! Also I think I still have the chicken postcard you sent me. Glad to have found your blog!!

Unknown said...

Congrats you guys! We are so excited for you. Although it's a lot more work being pregnant and having another 1 it is definitely worth it. Can't wait to find out what you are having.

Brianne said...

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! I'm so excited!!!!! Can you tell?

Lorna said...

I am so happy for you! Sad that we dont live by eachother but look at us with babies so close again!!!!! This is how we do things! Love you guys!

Sarah said...

Oh YAY!!! Congrats! We are happy for you guys.

Jaylynn said...

Yay! So excited for you! We went through the same thing between our first two kids, they are 3 &1/2 yrs apart though, since we tried for over a year & had 3 miscarriages in-between. Glad to see that you didn't get discouraged and you & that growing baby prevailed! Keep us posted to boy or girl! Which one are you leaning towards? Any gut feelings?lol literally! Luv you and hope all goes well.

James & Tara Huish said...

How did you keep this hidden for 17 weeks?!! Well, either way I'm so so SO excited for you! I hope you start feeling a little better. The toilet is a rotten friend to have! Keep us all updated!

Anonymous said...

girl, girl. It's totally a girl.

Brittany and Marcin said...

AAHHH! Congratulations!! That is really exciting news!