Monday, January 25, 2010

Bowling

Last week Ben woke up bright and early begging to go bowling.  We’re guessing he saw bowling on America’s Funniest Home Videos and so we made a rainy day date at the bowling alley. 

He had SO. MUCH. FUN!  How had we never gone bowling with him before!!!

IMG_1986-1

They had cute little bowling shoes. 

IMG_1970-1

He took it very seriously, check out that stance.

IMG_1980-1

And the victory move.

IMG_1987-1

And just to prove I was there, my chubby pregnancy cheeks in all their glory.  The bowling ball was about the same size as my belly.

IMG_1993-1

They had this cute little ramp kids could roll the ball down, but after a few times he was way too big to use it.  

IMG_2006-1

And this is slightly embarrassing….but my almost 3 year old tied me.  (and he bowled for my Mom just to give her bowling credit)      

IMG_2007-1

We will definitely be bowling more to come.  This is the best way to burn a rainy afternoon EVER!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

How fun! Glad you enjoyed yourself....and just for the record....you make one cute little prego lady! Hope you are feeling well!

James & Tara Huish said...

Oh I love it:) Why haven't I taken my kids bowling! Let's find one in Ohio to burn some time on winter days:) And you - pregnant?? Are you sure you're due in March?? I really remember you telling me how HUMONGO you were with Ben, and if you consider THAT humongous, you haven't seen anything yet:) I think you should try to model for some prego agencies:)

Tara