I’ll never be late again. Or live to be 30.
And no its not ours…….and it will NEVER BE. Despite pleading and begging and groveling on knees from Jay. Still not gonna happen.
HAHAH they are fun to drive though huh! Adrian has one and it is a blast...but we are selling ours cause I too want to live past 30 :)
That is SWEET! But I'm with you...we'll NEVER own one.
What a fun post! I am sorry that we didn't get to see you at the reunion. I wish you guys were not so far away! P.S. 30 really isn't as far away as you think it is:) Someone I know turned 30 this year!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
HAHAH they are fun to drive though huh! Adrian has one and it is a blast...but we are selling ours cause I too want to live past 30 :)
That is SWEET! But I'm with you...we'll NEVER own one.
What a fun post! I am sorry that we didn't get to see you at the reunion. I wish you guys were not so far away!
P.S. 30 really isn't as far away as you think it is:) Someone I know turned 30 this year!
Post a Comment