Saturday, August 8, 2009

My child

IMG_0520

I’m glad to know I’ve passed my redeeming qualities to my son.  Namely my love for all things Target.  Thanks goodness for their popcorn and the dollar section to keep him happy on shopping trips.  And the below pictures is just to prove he’s all boy still even though he pushes a Target shopping cart around our driveway.  He’s going to break his head on that dang skateboard…..hopefully that won’t be a future post.  Did I mention that boys are scary?  Especially this boy, he has no fear. 

IMG_0517

5 comments:

csharris said...

sound like a bo after my own heart. NO FEAR!!!! He needs a dirt bike!

Christina Lane | The Sometimes Crafter said...

Brice has pink play dishes if that makes you feel better about the Target shopping cart. :) I too have started to scout out the $1 section at Target at the beginning of our trip - if nothing else he gets a kick out of watching me pick up whatever item it is I gave him (repeatedly) from the ground as we shop.

Christina Lane | The Sometimes Crafter said...

I should add - Brice is ALL boy...pink dishes or no.

Jaylynn said...

So cute! We also loe all things Target. In fact if I say we need to run some errands....Aldon shouts out..so we are headed to Target? Yup, that's it! We missed seeing you guys at the reunion, good times.

~Amber jo~ said...

wow, he has gotten so big. I haven't been on here for a while and it was so fun to catch up and see your older blogs. He is such a cute boy! i bet his personality is so funny too. It was last time i saw him, and he was a baby then. I wish i could've seen you at the reunion! It would've been so much funner if all you people in the east were able to come. Next time, next time!