Awww, he looks so sweet sleeping there. We miss you guys. I can't wait for ya to come back. We will have to have tons of playdates at BK and the mall for sure. =c)
It sounds like he and Brice would get along well. ;) B likes to watch Sponge Bob and has an amazing throw for such a little guy - but it's his soccer kicks that I encourage most. :)
8 comments:
That is a really cute picture and description. They all look so peaceful and innocent when they sleep.
WE MISS YOU GUYS!!!! Hurry up and come back already. We miss Ben. Brookie is pry just as big as him now! :)
Awwwwwwww! He's such a cute little guy!
Awww, he looks so sweet sleeping there. We miss you guys. I can't wait for ya to come back. We will have to have tons of playdates at BK and the mall for sure. =c)
Um how cute is he? How time flies I tell ya! Time for another little one eh?! How's everything going being back at home?
It sounds like he and Brice would get along well. ;) B likes to watch Sponge Bob and has an amazing throw for such a little guy - but it's his soccer kicks that I encourage most. :)
Oh we miss that boy. So cute. Miss you guys!
Tara
Allison HELLO FROM sPAIN!!!!
Post a Comment