Ben is VERY helpful, as you can see. Everytime I make dinner he "helps" by unloading all the napkins and paper plates and anything else within reach. Before I had kids I thought all those baby proofing gadgets were dumb, but now................Jay is putting drawer stops on tonight and I will finally make dinner without having to clean up the HUGE mess my little helper makes every night! This whole week Ben and I had the flu.........it was NO fun! Luckily Jay had an easy week so he could help me take care of Ben. Today we finally feel all better and Ben is back to himself! I hate it when he's sick, but I love that he will snuggle with me all day long! Have a good weekend!
Saturday, March 8, 2008
When we're helping we're happy..........
Ben is VERY helpful, as you can see. Everytime I make dinner he "helps" by unloading all the napkins and paper plates and anything else within reach. Before I had kids I thought all those baby proofing gadgets were dumb, but now................Jay is putting drawer stops on tonight and I will finally make dinner without having to clean up the HUGE mess my little helper makes every night! This whole week Ben and I had the flu.........it was NO fun! Luckily Jay had an easy week so he could help me take care of Ben. Today we finally feel all better and Ben is back to himself! I hate it when he's sick, but I love that he will snuggle with me all day long! Have a good weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
These pic's make us laugh so much, what a good helper. We love the smile on his face. He gets cuter every time we see him! So Big!!
Mom
oh man, i know just how you feel allison! ben and caleb feel so important when they "help". and they move super fast. they are grease-lightnin' babies.
I was looking through some old pictures yesterday and I found one of Josie right after she turned one and she had all the tupperware and mixing bowls and other things pulled out from the cupboards (which she did mUltIplE times a day!). I came to realize that after a year, not much has changed! Isn't that sad? I should've known what trouble she would be when that ended up her favorite thing to do everyday, and if she's ever visited your house you would know! So, I hate to say it-- but you may be in for a treat for longer than you think-- Good luck!!
I was looking through some old pictures yesterday and I found one of Josie right after she turned one and she had all the tupperware and mixing bowls and other things pulled out from the cupboards (which she did mUltIplE times a day!). I came to realize that after a year, not much has changed! Isn't that sad? I should've known what trouble she would be when that ended up her favorite thing to do everyday, and if she's ever visited your house you would know! So, I hate to say it-- but you may be in for a treat for longer than you think-- Good luck!!
Post a Comment