Friday, March 14, 2008

Hole Punches and Basketball Games

Today Ben found the hole punch and obviously there was some paper dots left in it because he had this dot on his face for like an hour! He didn' t seem to notice and we thought it was funny so we left it on. Tonight we went to watch Jay's friend Jordan (who is Melissa Peterson's brother for all you Hillams) play in a basketball game. Ben loved it and I snapped a picture of Ben and the really freaky looking viking. Ben wasn't too sure about the wierd looking viking, and I wasn't too sure it didn't have fleas.......so Jay held Ben and we took a picture instead of letting Ben touch it. I'll let Ben crawl around on the gym floor but not touch the viking costume, there's probably something backwards about that, but if you had seen that viking in person you'd have done the same. They probably had that mascot costume when my parents went to Ricks. Which was like ten years ago right Mom? Thought so.

3 comments:

Cari said...

Ben looks so grown up in that last picture. He's getting big! I think that dot is hilarious. What a cutie!

Melissa said...

Allison! I haven't looked at pictures of your little boy since he was born (sorry!) so it is so fun to see him on the move. And with such cute hair! He is adorable.

Brianne said...

hi, i'm hOme. ready to work out?