Allison, I wish I was just like you. I love your picture of your new headboard that you decided to just make out of an old door. What in the world? I wish we could be neighbors, I wish I had your brain. Remember we used to say that if we could be neighbors we'd do craft day once a week? I have a lot to learn from you! I heard Jay got into one school so far, how exciting for you! At least you're going somewhere in the fall-- I hope you get to go to Chicago! I'm coming up to Idaho this weekend. My mom and I are going to Time Out for Women. I'm not sure the time frame, but I may give you a call on Saturday!
Hola Elder Harris. Soy Mar�a del Barrio II de Sevilla, se acuerda de mi? Amiga de Nani y Cristina. Me bautiz� mi novio entonces (ahora mi marido) John Hammond. Estaba leyendo el blog de Janelle (Williams antes) y lei familia Harris y pens� que pod�a ser t�. Me alegro mucho que tenga una familia y un ni�o tan guapo. Yo tengo un ni�o tambien y estoy embarazada. espero que se acuerde de leer espa�ol...lol mi email es mariayjani@gmail.com un saludo Mar�a P�rez (Sevilla-Espa�a)
2 comments:
Allison, I wish I was just like you. I love your picture of your new headboard that you decided to just make out of an old door. What in the world? I wish we could be neighbors, I wish I had your brain. Remember we used to say that if we could be neighbors we'd do craft day once a week? I have a lot to learn from you! I heard Jay got into one school so far, how exciting for you! At least you're going somewhere in the fall-- I hope you get to go to Chicago! I'm coming up to Idaho this weekend. My mom and I are going to Time Out for Women. I'm not sure the time frame, but I may give you a call on Saturday!
Hola Elder Harris. Soy Mar�a del Barrio II de Sevilla, se acuerda de mi? Amiga de Nani y Cristina. Me bautiz� mi novio entonces (ahora mi marido) John Hammond.
Estaba leyendo el blog de Janelle (Williams antes) y lei familia Harris y pens� que pod�a ser t�. Me alegro mucho que tenga una familia y un ni�o tan guapo. Yo tengo un ni�o tambien y estoy embarazada. espero que se acuerde de leer espa�ol...lol
mi email es mariayjani@gmail.com
un saludo Mar�a P�rez (Sevilla-Espa�a)
Post a Comment