Saturday, February 2, 2008

Hello from Poulsbo!






Thursday Ben and I got to come to Poulsbo to visit my parents! Ben was an angel on the shuttle and flight, he got sick on the shuttle to SLC and puked everywhere, but he was still just as good as can be and slept the whole two hour flight without waking up once! My arm was totally numb from holding him, but it was really nice to have a quiet baby! Jay is home still in school and next week he flies out to interview in Ohio, so I thought we'd come home for a week and meet Jay next saturday at the airport when we both get home. We've been having fun.......I've been sleeping in...which is long overdue, and Ben's been playing and getting into all their cupboards! Hope you all have a great week! I know we will, its 47 degrees here and we've already been to the park!

2 comments:

Jaylynn said...

I remember the days that aldon would clear out the cupboards! We eventually put child safe hooks on them, but left one cupboard off, the pots and pans.... he would entertain himself for hours, so I could actually get dinner made!

Day Family Blog said...

Green grass in the winter, I would die for that. It is nice temperature in AZ for the winter, but there is never green grass in Tucson, ever.