Gordon B. Hinckley (1910-2008) He was a great example and will be missed. I hope we can all remember the example he left to us. On CNN tonight Glenn Beck did a good job of summing up the feelings I think we all have, of great loss but also happiness that he is with his sweet wife. Here is the link to the radio tribute Glenn Beck gave: http://www.glennbeck.com/conterticles/article/200/5127/
1 comment:
As the page was loading I was sitting here thinking I wonder who Elder Harris married, I totally forgot that I know Allison too. I know I could go through and find the answer to these questions, but I am too lazy to do that. Where do you guys live? How old is that cute boy? Man those eyes are to die for, I thought my girls had big eyes, but they don't compare. I am glad that we can keep in contact now.
Post a Comment