Friday, January 25, 2008

Fun Friday

Lately its been SO cold here that we just try not to go outside! We sold a car this week too so me and Ben have been staying home while Jay has the other car. So today I decided it was time I took some more pictures of Ben cause it has been awhile (at least a couple of days I'm sure). He was in such a silly mood after his nap so I got some funny pictures. He's been so good lately occupying himself with his toys and he can play in the kitchen with tupperware for an hour or so pushing the bowls around the floor. We rarely let him watch tv, but when I do let him watch a baby einstein video he sits in front of it glued to the tv, as you can see from the picture. That's why we don't let him watch tv, I'm worried he'll turn into a tv head! But he does get sick of it after ten minutes or so, I guess that's a good sign. So that's what Ben and I did today, took pictures, watched a video and Ben took a bath. Jay takes the MCAT tomorrow at ISU, I'm sure he will do great but its always nerve racking! Hope you are all doing great!










5 comments:

Livingstone Family said...

Allison, if I was closer I'd come hang out with you. Think of the fun my kid would have ripping your house apart! Anyway, my favorite is the Turkey Baster on the floor. I honestly thought about buying him one when I saw one at the store, he needs to live up to his namesake after all! I love all the pictures, he's getting so big! I can't wait to see you again sometime. Wish Jay luck for us, we can't wait to hear how it all goes!

Jessica Marie said...

I love his big, bright, beautiful, blue eyes! Wow! So adorable! His hair is getting long! So cute! :) Oh...LOVE the background of your blog. Very nice. You are so creative. I think I may have to update mine! :)

Jill said...

Oh your BLOG IS SOO CUTE!! how have you been? long time no chat! your little boy HAS THE CUTEST SMILE!!!!! How is the photoshop coming? My free trial expired so i'm just leraning about other ways. Anyways GUESS WHAT! YOU HAVE BEEN TAGGED :) I noticed you havn't done it yet, however if you have disreguard this message!!! Look to my blog for the rules!!

Ashley said...

Helloo Harris'!!

Allison, I found your blog from Erica's, and Ben is soooo adorable!!! I love his smile, & your blog! =).

Good luck to Jay on the MCAT! Does he know what he wants to go into? We're crossing our fingers he gets that 45! =).

We miss you guys!
Love,
Logan & Ashley

The Moyers said...

Sorry, I can't figure out how to just email you. I'm sorry...I'm addicted to surfing through other people's blogs to see if I know anyone. I found you guys on John and Mindy Livingstone's blog...it's such a small world! Your family is adorable! I can't believe it Jay...it's been almost six years since Spain...come and check out our blog http://www.moyermayhem.blogspot.com/
It's fun to see what you've been up to. Hope to hear from you soon!
Jill (Hornick) Moyer