Monday, January 21, 2008

Baby its COLD outside!!!





Today when we woke up and Jay decided to shovel off the driveway it was -5 degrees outside!!! So we've been avoiding outside, instead Ben's been finding all sorts of new things to explore and rearrange in our house. He's very helpful. We have tons of snow this year, more than I ever remember in the four years we've lived here! Its really pretty snow, it makes for really slick roads but its too cold to go outside anyways! Until it warms up Ben and I will keep finding fun things for him to get into around the house.

2 comments:

Jennifer M said...

Brrr! That is a ton of snow!

Trent and Dianne Rencher said...

You have mucho mucho bueno snow!!!! Too bad it's too cold to go outside, but I bet it's beautiful to look at thru the window in your warm house, while the baby tears apart your kitchen! He is super cute, we miss him!! Mom