My friend Brianne Serrano took this picture of Ben while she was watching him yesterday, she takes the best pictures!!! Anyways I love this picture its SO cute!!!
I love all the pictures! Ben is such a man! I feel like I haven't seen you guys in forever. I guess it has been 6 or so weeks! Can't wait to get our guys back together, and yes...Brianee does take fabulouso pictures!!!
Allison, I love your blog! Thanks so much for catching the fever-- it is so great to see your updates and I love all the pictures. Remember when we daydreamed about you moving to Provo and that we could be neighbors? I think you'd be a great neighbor and even though we never lived close, I still miss you and your sweet family lots and lots! Keep the updates coming!
3 comments:
I love all the pictures! Ben is such a man! I feel like I haven't seen you guys in forever. I guess it has been 6 or so weeks! Can't wait to get our guys back together, and yes...Brianee does take fabulouso pictures!!!
Allison, I love your blog! Thanks so much for catching the fever-- it is so great to see your updates and I love all the pictures. Remember when we daydreamed about you moving to Provo and that we could be neighbors? I think you'd be a great neighbor and even though we never lived close, I still miss you and your sweet family lots and lots! Keep the updates coming!
Cutest picture, ever!!!! Loved the expression on Benjamin's face too. Sweet baby Benjamin!! Nanna
Post a Comment