Out of all Ben's toys he already has, he really took a liking to this blue flyswatter. Seems like it put him right to sleep! Don't worry its brand new and never been used I promise, or else that would pretty sick I know. So sweet.
Woo-hoo! Do I get a prize for being the first to leave a comment on your new blog? I'm so excited to see this--I've seriously been hoping you'd make one so we can all see your little Ben in all of his cuteness. Keep it coming!!
Awesome! I claim 2nd place for my comment. :) Super blog, super cute baby, and super talented pooch! My mom told me you might be coming our way one of these days, eih? That would be one more cousin we have out here. :)
2 comments:
Woo-hoo! Do I get a prize for being the first to leave a comment on your new blog? I'm so excited to see this--I've seriously been hoping you'd make one so we can all see your little Ben in all of his cuteness. Keep it coming!!
Awesome! I claim 2nd place for my comment. :) Super blog, super cute baby, and super talented pooch! My mom told me you might be coming our way one of these days, eih? That would be one more cousin we have out here. :)
Post a Comment