Saturday, September 22, 2007

Organic Chemistry Baby




While Jay was playing with his organic chemistry models he made crowns for Ben and Jack. You can tell from the picture how much Jack likes his crown. Ben slept through the night for the first time last night! Yahoo!!!! Hopefully that will become a habit! I kind of doubt it, he was just letting me catch up on my sleep so he can keep me up for another couple of months at least. Where's the fun in sleeping anyways? That's okay though cause I do love to cuddle with him when he wakes up in the night! I have to take advantage of all the cuddle time I can before he can run away. The last picture is of Ben's favorite past time, sucking on his feet. Whether they are bare or have shoes on, they sure taste good.

2 comments:

Jennifer M said...

Those pictures are hilarious! Jack is such a regal animal with the crown. Are you sure he doesn't belong on the African plain with his lion kin?

Livingstone Family said...

You guys are so weird, I sure wish we had more time to spend together so we could just play and laugh. Ben is growing up so fast, make him slow down!! Quit feeding him or something!