Jay got all graduated before Christmas break. I told him I’d give him $100 bucks if he wore this:
But he woosed out. :)
We were so lucky to have his parents visiting. Ginger came and helped me with the boys and celebrated an early Christmas…
And David and Annette came all the way from Portland to support Jay and visit.
We’ve sure loved being in Rexburg on and off….and I’ll really miss being in this community. We’ll wait until after baby comes in March and quilt market in May before we move on…so we’ll get to experience one more Rexburg winter…lucky us. :)
5 comments:
Congratulations! What did he decide to do his studies in? Very awesome!!
Congrats to Jay! Enjoy that winter, too. :)
I want to be like "Darth Graduate" some day!
Congratulations! That pic of Darth Jay is AWESOME!
YAY JAY!!!!! That is so exciting! Oh I love Rexburg and BYU-I. I miss it dearly. Can't wait to hear what's next for you guys! Keep us updated!
Are you getting as ready as I am to get this baby out yet??? I can't WAIT to see a little baby girl Harris!
Love ya!
Tara
Post a Comment