Sunday, December 4, 2011

It’s basically pointless…

Trying to take pictures of the boys together in their Christmas shirts.  First I tried by the tree…but Ryan won’t stay:

IMG_0552-1

IMG_0554-1

And then I tried outside:

IMG_0560-1

(those smiles seem a little forced maybe?)  This one is cute except Ryan is making that smile

IMG_0564-1

…and Ryan runs away.

IMG_0566

Ben even tried holding his head:

IMG_0535-1

So I gave up and  took pictures of just Ben.  He’s getting so big.  He looks taller and thinner and I try to make him eat as much as possible so his pants aren’t always falling off.  He and Ryan wrestle all day long…they love each other.  Ben sits outside of Ryan’s door when Ryan is napping and it drives me crazy…but he just loves his little buddy so much.

IMG_0556-1

IMG_0541-1

Next week we’ll try again…I’ll at least get one perfect shot by Christmas!

3 comments:

Trent and Dianne Rencher said...

"Handsome Boy's"! Best smiles on the planet!

Ashlee said...

Oh my gosh they are so cute, I am so excited for our boys to play together all Christmas! Where did you buy those shirts? I want to get one and get matching cousins pictures!!!!

Jessica Marie said...

Hahahaha...no matter how they smile, they are adorable! Funny and cute pics!!! :)