Thursday, October 20, 2011

That smile

Ryan has the funniest smile.  If I say "smile" I get this little beaver teeth smile.  It cracks me up.

IMG_00911

IMG_0113-1

These two are quite a pair now that Ryan is getting old enough to play with Ben.  He laughs at everything Ben does (usually naughty stuff) which Ben loves.  I over heard him telling Ryan "Did you know that we’re best friends?" a few nights ago while they were supposed to be sleeping…it makes me so happy that I had two boys in a row to be best friends. 

Even if they smile like this in every picture:

IMG_01261

3 comments:

Jennifer M said...

They are so, so, so cute. Can't wait to see what #3 looks like! :)

Juliette said...

I can't help but laugh at that last picture! I Love their smiles, their cute outfits and their Mom! Hope you are doing well!

Jessica Marie said...

Hahaha...they are adorable!!! :)