Monday, October 31, 2011

It’s a girl girl girl girl girl!

I know everybody already knows but for the blogs’ sake I have to say that baby #3 is a GIRL! 

21749_HARRIS_20111027_114121_0023

  She does summersaults all day as you can see in the ultrasound with her bum way up in the air.  I really never saw myself with a girl…but I’m sure gonna love having one.  My credit card on the other hand????  Not so happy about  it.  :)

IMG_0246

Bring on the pink!

5 comments:

Trent and Dianne Rencher said...

Can't wait!

Bernice Madsen said...

Oh my goodness, we are SOOOO EXCITED for you guys!! That is soooo awesome! Congratulations!

Reed Family said...

Yeah for little girls! Congrats you guys. :)

Lara said...

YEAH!!!! Oh I can just see the quilting wheels spinning! BTW, Aunt Spicy just moved into my ward, and I know we are going to be great friends! Hugs

Day Family Blog said...

I am so excited for you guys to be having a girl. I just love shopping for girls. Good luck with everything.