Sunday, September 18, 2011

Snug Bug

IMG_9889-1

Ryan is a happy camper when he wakes up.   He’ll sleep until 9:30 everyday if Ben doesn’t wake him up sooner, and the only pre-requisite for going to bed is that he have ALL of his stuffed animals with him.

IMG_9886-1

Especially that puppy…he saw it at Cabellas a couple of weeks ago and there was no way in heck we were leaving that store without his puppy.  He wouldn’t even let go of it long enough to let the girl scan it.   He loves his puppy.

IMG_9893-1

I sure do love him and all his stuffed animals…even if I have to pack them all around the house all day to keep him happy.

IMG_9888-1

1 comment:

Ashlee said...

You need to send him to me for like 2 weeks. then I can send Oliver to you and you can teach him how to go to bed on time and sleep in til 9:30 cuz right now he's not doing either. :D