Monday, September 26, 2011

Ready or Not

Baby #3 is well on his/her way.

IMG_9997_thumb[1]

Sorry for the creepy alien-ish ultrasound picture…it’s like in the law of blogging-you-are-pregnant…you must share the creepy ultrasound picture.

I’m 15 weeks,  due March 19th.  Right in between Ryan’s birthday March 11th, and Ben’s birthday March 27th.  So every March we will be the party house and really sick of cake.   :)  This pregnancy has been a walk in the park compared to my first two…I’m not sick…which means if the rest of my pregnancies are like this we can have 8 kids.   Hear that Jay????  8. 

6 comments:

Livingstone Family said...

So excited for you, you are the bomb and I think 8 will be perfect! I don't know how you do it all, I want to come hang out with you sometime. It was good to see you, we need to do more of it sometime.

Heidi said...

congratulations allison! :)

stephanie said...

congrats! We are so excited for you guys!

Day Family Blog said...

Congrats! I can't even imagine life with 8 kids :) Hope you continue to feel well!

Tiffany said...

Well congratulations allison and Jay! Good luck with those 8 children....March will be chuck full of birthdays by the time you get all 8 kids here! So excited for #3....Can't wait to meet the new little one!

Reed Family said...

Congratulations you guys! That is awesome, and if you have 8 kids, you're my hero!