Last week I had my first quilting trade show in Salt Lake City (International Quilt Market). I bought a booth space and wholesaler’s and distributors could come through and buy my quilt patterns to sell through quilt shops. It was a lot of work…but so much fun. My parents drove all the way back to help me and watch my kids (who got the flu the same day!) and Jay, Ben, and Mercedes helped me set up/take down and all that good stuff.
This was during set up:
After set up:
And the mass of booths:
During… (photo taken from someone else’s blog)
And with some of my awesome friends I’ve met over the years through my sewing blog. Love these girls…
It was a great experience….despite my poor kids being sick and puking all over with Nanni and Poppie. :) I feel so blessed to be doing this, and to have found a way that I can work from home doing something I love. I never would have imagined even five years ago that my job would be blogging and sewing….but it’s the best. job. ever.
No comments:
Post a Comment