Friday, May 20, 2011

Buddies

IMG_89381

Now that quilt market is over and the weather is warming up I’m looking forward to more time outside with my buddies.  Ryan is such a fun age…and getting such a little personality.  I have no doubt he’s gonna give us a run for our money. 

IMG_8930

Jay thinks Ryan needs a haircut.  I beg to differ.  I think Jay forgot what Ben’s hair looked like about this same age:

Ben at 18 months

In case you didn’t notice before my boys look nothing alike.  Nothing.  The only thing that is similar is their blue eyes. 

Ben has been out around the neighborhood on his scooter….and from the looks of this picture needs a haircut tomorrow! 

IMG_8942

Here’s to warm weather, time with my buddies, more pictures, and more blog posts!

2 comments:

Jessica Marie said...

Your boys look so much alike when they smile! The are adorabe!

Erica said...

Your boys are so stinkin' cute! I think Ryan looks so much like your dad!