Sunday, February 14, 2010

Love Day

 IMG_2422

Happy Valentines Day to you all!!!  We’ve had a mega lazy one around here full of candy, cookies, pink pancakes and snuggling ( don’t worry Mom, I also ate chicken and broccoli & a peanut butter sandwich on whole wheat bread and a vitamin) .  I didn’t feel so hot this morning & Ben woke up early, so by nap time he crawled up in my bed and was OUT within seconds.  Which means I was too.  He still takes long naps in the afternoons, and luckily there’s no sign of them letting up anytime soon.  I love my 2.75 Valentines ( Jay + Ben + baby= 2.75).

IMG_2406

3 comments:

Meg said...

looks like you are back in ohio. we need to get together soon.

Trent and Dianne Rencher said...

Now that is one sweet picture of a sleepy boy! Miss you all.

Reed Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.