I got the boys room done. Its actually a bigger room than I thought once I got the furniture in. I still want to paint Ben’s bed white (we got it at a thrift store for $35 bucks!) but that and everything else will wait until Jay has spring break and I’m not HUGE. We have the baby’s name picked out, its the only one we ever really thought about…but for now you’ll just have to know what it starts with.
I’m still feeling totally unprepared for this baby. I think because the pregnancy flew and I’ve heard its that way with the second, but I’m sure this next week I’ll start getting more things together. I had Ben at 37 weeks to the day, which is Monday for this one…..so here’s hoping that he DOESN’T come this week. Especially since Jay has midterms this week and my parents are in Mexico. Guess he’ll come when he wants to come anyways so it doesn’t matter what I think!
10 comments:
Oh my heavens how cute is that room!! I love it. I kind of like the name Rigatoni :) Good luck with #2 and hope he can hold out until after Jay finishes midterms. Good luck!
You did such a great job with the boy's room! I love the letters on the walls and the cute hanging thingy...not sure what it's called, but it's very cute and colorful. Good luck to Jay on his mid terms. Hope your parents are having a blast in Mexico. I hope you are doing great and I'm really excited to see pics of your #2 baby boy and find out his name!
oh my word! allison do you ever get shocked when you pull this stuff together?! i mean, when i attempt things and they somewhat come together i am shocked. but when EVERYTHING you do is ALWAYS a.maz.ing. i would think the shock factor would be gone :) the room is too cute, i absolutely love it and i am dying to hear the name. for my own selfish reasons i hope he does come this week so i can hear the name and see him :) but for your sake i guess a few more weeks would be great :) i miss ya. we'll have to make the journey down and see your new place and the new at some point.
Hey when I finally get my own place will you come and decorate it for me? Thanks! :)
Al I cant believe you're 37 weeks on Monday - I can't believe you're due date is almost here - crazy!!!! I' thinkg R is for Ryan? I have no idea..but I like R all the same ;).
Super cute room - and yea for the countdown!! We can't wait to see what he looks like. And we want to come visit in April sometime before we move in May...if that works for y'all..let us know!
SO CUTE! Love what you have done! :)
Are you guys still sick? Can we do anything to help?!
So cute! Did you make the bedding? I miss you guys so much, especially with us having baby boys at the same time AGAIN! I wonder if your Ronald will look like my Emmett, like Ben and Ian??? Love ya!
Your decorating sense is amazing. I love everything about the room.
i'm dying...this is beautiful! I just took a screen shot of those quilts...I'm not gonna lie...just might copy them.
Hey, it's Brandon. I'm 100% positive that "R" is for Reed! Reed Harris...nice ring.
Post a Comment