![]()
Since its finals for Jay we decided to get out of town for a couple of weeks. We came just in time for nice weather, yesterday was 80. We made it to the beach, started planting the garden, and have had plenty of pizza.
I forget how pretty it is here. Every time I come home I can’t believe how clean and green it is. Ohio is pretty, but it doesn’t even compare to Seattle. Here’s a couple pictures from our back porch, this is what I get to wake up to each morning.
See the space needle in there?
And Mt. Rainier.
![]()
5 comments:
Dang, that is beautiful! What a fun place to go home to. Your boy is looking so old and SO cute!
Wow, what a view! No fair! :)
Hope you all are having a wonderful time visiting! :)
Oh, I miss Seattle days. That looks awesome. We need to get a trip to go up there planned soon!
I'm jealous. My girls don't remember hardly anything of living there. It is amazing and you do forget until you go back.
Love,
Kirsten
What fun!!! Maybe you should consider not sleeping! There is way to much too do!
Post a Comment