Saturday, May 2, 2009

Peeps, and not the candy kind

IMG_8445

We added some new chicks to the Rencher Farm today.

IMG_8451

We just won’t tell them what happened to the last chickens. Or the ones before that. Or before that. Or you get the idea. They all became dinner for some very happy woodland creatures.

4 comments:

Jessica Marie said...

Happy Spring with peeps! What a great way to celebrate Spring! What an adorable picture of you and your son! :)

Brianne said...

Hey you. I figured out how to make those flowers and I saw on your cluck cluck sew that you don't need your scraps...I sooooo want them, and I will pay the shipping. And when you have another baby you better come to my house so I can take pics... I bought so many things for pics here in cali! You are gonna die when you see the pics I've been taking lately!

Jason and Amy Smith said...

Dude, I miss you! Looks like you guys are having fun at home... and lucky you, there's no snow there! What pretty pictures from your porch... let me know what's going on with you! Are these taken with your new lens? :) I need some pointers here...

James & Tara Huish said...

How fun! Looks like you're having a blast! We miss you here in Ohio too! This week is all rain again, so be glad you're missing out on it! Have fun (but not too much:)