Sunday, June 26, 2011

boys

IMG_92012

Boys are so much fun.  Crazy….but fun. 

Ben loves: water balloons, his scooter, playing with Ryan, fishing, hexbugs, steak, his friends, crafts, campfires, smores, and popcorn for every meal. 

IMG_92011

He doesn’t like:   pasta (like I said…crazy),  wearing pants, playing with Ryan (depends on the day) , mac n’ cheese, hot dogs, or Mom taking his picture.

1

Ryan likes:  disabling Dad’s alarm clock each day,  strawberries, toy guns, reading books, chasing the dog, emptying drawers, the vacuum, swimming, playing with the big boys, and being naked.

IMG_91941

Ryan doesn’t like:  anyone who doesn’t give him his way….or else he’ll bonk his head to make you feel bad.

IMG_91911

I love those curls.  So so so much.  I won’t let Jay cut them ever.

IMG_91831

3 comments:

Trent and Dianne Rencher said...

Wow beautiful pic's of the boys Allison! Are you sure they are brothers? Miss them a lot!

Ashlee said...

Wow, Ben looks like such a mini-man! He's getting too old and Ryan is super adorable, too! Miss you lots!

James & Tara Huish said...

Are you sure those are your boys??? I'm not sure I would have even recognized Ben! Crazy! And Ryan, well good thing you've kept those curls or else he would look WAY to big. Miss you guys.

Love you,
Tara