such cute christmas pictures. i was smiling the whole time because everybody was clearly having a great time in each shot. joy was spilling through your camera onto your blog! so sweet!
I would like to talk to you about an article I wrote that, being a parent, I think you would enjoy (on early childhood education). I'd love it if you could drop me an email quick so I can give you more details if you're interested or if you were interested in new content for your blog.
5 comments:
Great photos! Adorable kids! Happy New Year Harris and Rencher Families! :)
such cute christmas pictures. i was smiling the whole time because everybody was clearly having a great time in each shot. joy was spilling through your camera onto your blog! so sweet!
It looks like you guys had a fabulous Christmas! How fun to have your family come stay at YOUR house!
I had to pop over and tell you too that I just bought one of your quilt patterns. YOU ARE AMAZING!
Miss you guys!
Hi!
I would like to talk to you about an article I wrote that, being a parent, I think you would enjoy (on early childhood education). I'd love it if you could drop me an email quick so I can give you more details if you're interested or if you were interested in new content for your blog.
Emily
epatterson@primroseschools.com
Nice Christmas Pictures..
They are very Happy in their life..
Thanks..
Post a Comment