Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Preschool

Ben was SO excited to start preschool this morning he could hardly stand it (me too!).

IMG_5848

I can’t believe he’s getting so old…I think Jay was a little sad this morning when he realized how big his little buddy was getting. 

IMG_5857-1

And I have to mention that I bought that Pottery Barn backpack with his name already on it for $3.00 after my Aunt Julie dug through a bin forever and found it for me…..thanks Julie!

4 comments:

Heidi said...

he looks so much like jay in the first picture!! how fun! i can't wait for luke to start preschool next week!!!

Trent and Dianne Rencher said...

These are the cutest of Ben except he looks like he's five. Hope his first day was awesome!!

Allyssa said...

what a cute boy! and such a cute backpack to go with! :)

Heather said...

Wow, how often does he go to preschool? How old is your little guy?